The ACR 60 is the lightest of the Ammann Rammers, with a weight of 62 kg. It is used when a little less weight is sufficient – especially in particularly tight spaces.
Like all Ammann Rammers, the handle is key to the success of the ACR 60. It offers high production while limiting the vibration levels that reach the operator and, of course, enables maneuverability.
The rammer is equipped with a Honda GX100, 4-stroke petrol engine that is powerful and also prevents fluid spills when on steep grades. The engine meets all global emission standards.
- Best-in-class drive
- Voluminous air filter with self-cleaning feature that when combined with optional cyclone pre-filter extends service intervals to five times that of some competitors
- Sure-grip, vibration-insulated guide handle for fatigue-free operation
- Patented height reduction of approximately 10cm using adapter plate option
- Corrosion-free fuel tank
- Standard 280mm foot, with seven sizes available including an asymmetric option for compaction along walls and curbs
- Powerful and robust single-spring system
- Easily accessible recoil starter
- Throttle adjustment with automatic idle
- Robust crank drive
- Wear-resistant ramming shoe made of high quality plastic with integrated steel plate
- Additional rollers and grips for easy loading and unloading