The ACR 68 is the rammer of choice for contractors who need heavier compaction yet also prefer a machine with a petrol engine.
The rammer, with a weight of 68 kg, is equipped with a Honda GX100, 4-stroke petrol engine that is powerful, prevents fluid spills when on steep grades and meets all global emission standards. The ACR 68 also is offered with the Honda GXR120 petrol engine, which provides the same benefits as the GX100 but adds more power with lower immissions.
- Best-in-class drive
- Voluminous air filter with self-cleaning feature that when combined with optional cyclone pre-filter extends service intervals to five times that of some competitors
- Sure-grip, vibration-insulated guide handle for fatigue-free operation
- Patented height reduction of approximately 10cm using adapter plate option
- Standard 280mm foot, with seven sizes available including an asymmetric option for compaction along walls and curbs
- Corrosion-free fuel tank
- Powerful and robust single-spring system
- Easily accessible recoil starter
- Throttle adjustment with automatic idle
- Robust crank drive
- Wear-resistant ramming shoe made of high quality plastic with integrated steel plate
- Additional rollers and grips for easy loading and unloading