The ACR 70D provides the most rammer weight, at 83 kg. It utilises a YANMAR L48 diesel engine that is popular with contractors who prefer light equipment with diesel engines – and of course want power, too.
The rammer features a n adjustable, vibration-resistant handle that helps fight fatigue and keep the operator focused throughout a shift.
The added weight combined with the low centre of gravity and the YANMAR engine provide plenty of compaction pop.
- Best-in-class drive
- Sure-grip, vibration-insulated guide handle for fatigue-free operation
- Corrosion-free fuel tank
- Powerful and robust single-spring system
- Easily accessible recoil starter
- Throttle adjustment with automatic idle
- Robust crank drive
- Wear-resistant ramming shoe made of high quality plastic with integrated steel plate
- Additional rollers and grips for easy loading and unloading