A ballasting range of 9.5 tonnes to 24 tonnes helps make the Ammann AP 240 Tier 2 Pneumatic Tyred Roller a good fit on diverse jobsites.
Also helping with flexibility is the air-on-the-run system, which the operator uses to adjust tyre pressures without ever leaving the cab. The optional Ammann Traction Control (ATC) boosts productivity on tough terrain.
The proven hydrodynamic propulsion system ensures productivity. Quality Ammann components and engineering enable reliability and long life.
- Rigid frame
- Steerable front isostatic axle with oscillating wheels
- Spacious and comfortable cab
- Rear drive axle
- 2 working stations
- Intuitive control and handling
- Exceptional operator visibility
- Mechanical turbo-aspirated Cummins diesel engine
- Air-on-the-run for effortless tyre pressure adjustment; controlled from cab
- Concrete ballast of 2800 kg
- Solid steel ballast of 6000 kg
- Additional ballasting space of 3 m³ in frame
- Easy access to service points, drain ports and filters