The ARW 65 with a Hatz diesel engine provides 2-in-1 capabilities that help you limit your machine investment.
A high-amplitude setting provides a walk-behind roller that performs like it was custom built for work on soils and aggregates. With the flip of a switch your operator can adjust to a low-amplitude setting and have a roller that is a perfect fit in asphalt and bituminous materials.
The ARW 65 features scrapers and a 60-litre water tank with sprinkler system to ensure the machine is ready to handle bituminous surfaces when called upon.
The engine is available with a crank or electric start.
- Hydrostatic drive and vibration system
- Hydrostatic adjustable eccentric weights that are productive in soil and asphalt applications
- Hydraulic pump for hydrostatic drive and steering; no V belt
- Ergonomic dead man’s handle for operator safety
- Large 60-litre water tank for compaction work on bituminous material
- Easy access to all service points