The Ammann ARX 12 Tandem Roller is a light, articulated ride-on roller that works flush against curbs and other obstructions and eliminates the need for special edge compaction efforts. Double-drive and double-vibration are standard and help deliver optimum compaction results.
An electric drive-lever makes for smooth starting and stopping and is among the reasons the roller is popular with operators. Other operator benefits include a rubber-mounted platform that limits vibration and an intuitive instrument panel to help make even an inexperienced operator successful.
The ARX 12 is built with high quality, long-lasting components that reduce the cost of ownership over the lifetime of the machine. It is reliable, economical, safe and fuel efficient.
- Soil and asphalt applications
- High-torque, water-cooled Yanmar diesel engine
- 2 working speeds
- 2 frequencies with 2 centrifugal forces
- Single or double vibration with double traction
- Optimal drum diameter
- Balanced weight front and rear
- Multiple water filters
- 2 scrapers per drum
- Easy-to-operate, ergonomic instrument panel
- Rubber-mounted operator’s platform
- Tight turning radius
- Unobstructed view of drums
- Compact dimensions for transport
- Smooth starting and reversing by electric drive-lever
- Bearings and central articulated joint lubricated for the machine’s life
- Easy access to maintenance points, water filters and nozzles
- Outside drain plugs for quick fluid changes
- Foldable ROPS
- Vandal protection of multiple components