The Ammann ARX 20 Tandem Roller is a light, articulated ride-on roller that delivers optimum compaction results through its double-drive and double-vibration systems.
The roller works flush against curbs and other obstructions to eliminate the need for special edge compaction efforts. Excellent visibility to the drums also helps the operator.
An electric drive-lever makes for smooth starting and stopping and is among the reasons the roller is popular with operators. Other operator benefits include a rubber-mounted platform that limits vibration and an intuitive instrument panel.
The ARX 20 is built with high quality, long-lasting components that reduce the cost of ownership over the lifetime of the machine. It is reliable, economical, safe and fuel efficient.
- Soil and asphalt applications
- High-torque, water-cooled Yanmar diesel engine
- 2 working speeds
- 2 frequencies with 2 centrifugal forces
- Single or double vibration with double traction
- Optimal drum diameter
- Balanced weight front and rear
- Multiple water filters
- 2 scrapers per drum
- Easy-to-operate, ergonomic instrument panel
- Rubber-mounted operator’s platform
- Tight turning radius
- Unobstructed view of drums
- Compact dimensions for transport
- Smooth starting and reversing by electric drive-lever
- Bearings and central articulated joint lubricated for the machine’s life
- Easy access to maintenance points, water filters and nozzles
- Outside drain plugs for quick fluid changes
- Foldable ROPS
- Vandal protection of multiple components