The Ammann ARX 23K is a combination roller that utilises both a vibrating drum and pneumatic tyres. It is a compact machine that is able to work flush against curbs and other obstructions. But it provides more weight and drum width than the lightest models.
The combi version performs well on soil and has a quality sprinkling system in place for asphalt applications. The roller has some compaction power, with output capability of 41 kN. It weighs 2045 kg and has a drum width of 1000 mm.
Operator benefits include the electric drive-lever for smooth starts and stops, a rubber-mounted platform that limits vibration and an intuitive instrument panel.
The combi roller is built with high quality, long-lasting components that reduce the cost of ownership over the lifetime of the machine. It is reliable, economical, safe and fuel efficient.
- Soil and asphalt applications
- Lateral sliding seat
- High-torque, water-cooled Yanmar diesel engine
- 2 working speeds
- 2 frequencies with 2 centrifugal forces
- Double traction
- Optimal drum diameter
- Balanced weight front and rear
- Multiple water filters
- 2 scrapers per drum
- Easy-to-operate, ergonomic instrument panel
- Rubber-mounted operator’s platform
- Tight turning radius
- Unobstructed view of drums
- Compact dimensions for transport
- Smooth starting and reversing by electric drive-lever
- Bearings and central articulated joint lubricated for the machine’s life
- Easy access to maintenance points and water filters and nozzles
- Outside drain plugs for quick fluid changes
- Foldable ROPS
- Vandal protection of multiple components
- Separated emulsion sprinkling system