The Ammann ARX 23 Tandem Roller is compact and able to work flush against curbs and other obstructions. But it is heavier than the lightest Ammann Tandem Roller models, making it a good fit for jobs that require a bit more weight and drum width.
The roller has compaction power output of 41 kN. It weighs 2250 kg and has a drum width of 1000 mm.
An electric drive-lever makes for smooth starting and stopping and is among the reasons the roller is popular with operators. Other operator benefits include a rubber-mounted platform that limits vibration and an intuitive instrument panel that helps make even the inexperienced operator successful.
The roller also includes high quality, long-lasting components that reduce the cost of ownership over the lifetime of the machine. It is reliable, economical, safe and fuel efficient.
- Soil and asphalt applications
- Lateral sliding seat
- High-torque, water-cooled Yanmar diesel engine
- 2 working speeds
- 2 frequencies with 2 centrifugal forces
- Single or double vibration with double traction
- Optimal drum diameter
- Balanced weight front and rear
- Multiple water filters
- 2 scrapers per drum
- Easy-to-operate, ergonomic instrument panel
- Rubber-mounted operator’s platform
- Tight turning radius
- Unobstructed view of drums
- Compact dimensions for transport
- Smooth starting and reversing by electric drive-lever
- Bearings and central articulated joint lubricated for the machine’s life
- Easy access to maintenance points and water filters and nozzles
- Outside drain plugs for quick fluid changes
- Foldable ROPS
- Vandal protection of multiple components