Single Wire Stressing Jack
The new automatic universal single wire-stressing jack is designed for the pre- and post stressing of pre-stressing steel and strand-wire. It consists of a motor unit and a stressing jack. Different types of stressing jacks for the corresponding wire diameters can be connected to the motor unit. With help of a special adapter, two stressing jacks can be connected at the same time.
Only solid ribbed wire or strands with high tensile strength are used.
Reliable quality and modern technology :
- Safe and easy operation due to automatic working sequence
- Reliable due to a maintenance free hydraulic in modern block construction in accordance with the CETOP-Norm
- High working safety due to automatic depressing of the anchor grips
- Easy handling for flexible use at construction or at the plant
- High precision due to low friction of the sealing elements
- The high pump and motor performance guarantees rational and fast work